Saturday 8 June 2013

BSA: British Soap Awards 2013

Where do I begin!

Soap awards were amazing, such a surreal experience & highlighted again to me how lucky I am..




I genuinely feel so honoured to have been invited to such a prestigious event alongside extraordinary talent and dedication. The preparation progress was looooong, and my day went a little like this! 

1. Spent my morning getting my hair fixed by my favourite hairdresser in the world; Edd Mayjor. (@EddMajor) Always the funniest 3 hours of my day in his company! 



2. Raced into town to pick up my LIPSY dress, and to make sure it fitted. Check! (@LipsyLondon)




3. Jumped on the train from Cheltenham to Manchester, which is where the awards were held, and headed straight for the Hilton where I was thrown into hair and make up! No hanging about. Thanks again to LISA BOOTH and the GHD team, you can follow them on twitter; @GHDLisa & @GHD 



Lisa & I 

4. Hurried to the awards, this process was harder and took longer than you'd probably expect! As we kept getting stopped on the way by various fans & photographers. It all added to the atmosphere though!




5. Red Carpet & interviews out of the way, and a couple of champagnes later it was time to be seated for the awards! Exciting!




6. HIGH 5 FOR 5 AWARDS! 
We won 5 awards, second to Corrie. But everyone was delighted with our winnings, which were: 

Spectacular scene,
Best Actress,
Best onscreen partnership,
Best newcomer,
Sexiest Male,

Congratulations Hollyoaks!

Words will never describe this moment!
(Cast and director, Paul Rioden)

http://www.e4.com/blog/hollyoaks/post/o6zrnlydqez7g71jnqrcb/view.e4


7. Time to party! The after party was so worth it! We had these lavish palm trees lit up and lights hanging from the ceiling, trays of canopies and unlimited drinks! There was an undeniable buzz circulating the room! I had the best time ever and meet some really cool people! 


Me and mummy x




8. Thankyou, BSA for a night I'll never forget, for the goodie bags and for your time. 
Thank you Lipsy for providing my gorgeous dress, got compliments all night :)
Thank you GHD & LISA BOOTH for making my hair look amazing and for the ghd straighteners.
Combined you all gave me the best night ever. 





Press: Daily Mail
Thank you Lipsy for the beautiful dress.

W x

No comments:

Post a Comment