Sunday 13 February 2011

My double life..

I'm going to start blogging because I love writing and for anyone who is interested I'm going to open up a little about my life.

I hope my cringey moments make you laugh and any success makes you smile.

So welcome, to a part of my strange but wonderful life and thank you to all the people involved I making it all happen.


- not all photos I post may belong to myself -

However, these ones do, so let's start with these!

my name's Wallis Day, I'm 15 years old and sort of lead 2 lives..

Let me explain! Here's a couple of photos when I was young just so I have somewhere to start; I had cool hair, I have always been close to my younger brother Henry and I absolutely adore acting.






I'm in year 11 at an all girls school (I don't know how I do it either). Well in fact I don't do it.. I get bored at school because the work is easy and I'd rather be somewhere else, doing something else.



Because of that, I often get into trouble and find most of my lunchtimes in detention with sticky rubber gloves suffocating my hands.



Before you start feeling sorry for me and call me Cinderella perhaps I should explain that it's completely self inflicted and I'm super naughty.




Let me elaborate..

I like messing about and doing dangerous things without thinking..



I pull pranks on teachers like getting the whole class to pretend they're asleep..



I'm cheeky to the teachers..



I fall asleep dreaming about getting out of school..



I rarely wear the correct uniform and somehow get away with it..



I mess around with the class stationary..



I attach rape alarms to helium balloons and set them off during exams so no one can get them down and stop the alarms..



I pull the most attractive faces I can to distract the class from doing the set work..



I get the year to help with big pranks (we've got a super cool year)..



So the "something else I'd rather being doing" that I've spoken about, the thing that distracts me from doing any school work, the thing I fall asleep in lessons thinking about, is acting. I want to be an actress, I'd rather be in a drama school them an academic one but my parents have told me I need qualifications. So I just have to look forward to the school plays and the acting I get to do outside of school, I go part time to a stage school called Sylvia Young Theatre School, and an academy called PQA. THEY ARE MY LIFE!

Here's myself as Glinda from the musical wicked!



Wicked is my favourite musical, I haven't seen it at the Victoria Apollo yet but I will one day!

Here are a couple of shots in me in rehearsals for a different play!





And this is one of me at SYTS with lovely little Imogen..



I dream of one day being able to act full time, I'd love to end up on stage like Dame Judi Dench to follow after a career in films. I just love everything about acting, it's so interesting, having the outline of the character and being able to colour it in, being able to build the foundations, being someone else, having a different life, the exhilaration of being onstage, telling a story, taking someone out of their lives for a short amount of time and bringing them into a life of someone else. Anyway I've gotten carried away! Back to reality, I'm from London but have spent the last couple of years in Cheltenham.. I want to runaway back to London though, be near my family and friends and audition everyday and be on stage.



I love my friends dearly and I'm obsessed with sports! Here are a few unnecessary snaps because I'm sure you already get the picture, but just in case..

Let's start with a cute one from the first month we moved to Cheltenham..



Horse riding through the countryside with my best friends Alex (@Alexdeeeex) and Ellie..







We do loads of sports in school , swimming, hockey, running, tennis, netball - I love them all



On the weekends we go into town as a group which helps waste "homework" time..









I let my friends dye my hair all the time because it's funny..



Oh yeah and referring to the "2 lives" I claimed I lead at the beginning.. Well that's my second life.

This blog's about my first..

I have an acting agent and I'm with Europe's leading modelling agency. Welcome to my life and enjoy my blog. W x


















9 comments:

  1. aw hai der wallis <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyaaa, look what i've resorted too i'm that bored :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are you doing tonight? (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're BEAUTIFUL GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh, its Henry Day's sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're an extremely talented actress Wallis.
    I saw footage of you acting at Sylvia Young Theatre School!
    How old are you now? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Wow small world, I've just turned 19 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gutted you're no longer in Hollyoaks. Perked my day right up

    ReplyDelete