Saturday 8 February 2014

HOH

I'm developing a very questionable addiction and I need your opinion.. HOH. You see, I'm developing an addiction for House of Holland







I love their rings, hats, jackets, dresses, shoes, EVERYTHING!

Let me try and make you understand...




Bright, 
colourful, 
daring,
 fun, 
eye-catching, 
unique, 
sleek, 
statement bearing, 
chic, 
bold, 
cute, 
clever 
and soooo next year 

No, I didn't just google a load of adjectives or check a thesaurus for any of those words. They're from the heart. I mean it! I just want, need, love, must have everything HOH.




For those who do not know; the designer behind it all is Henry Holland, an English fashion designer, who launched the fashion label in 2008 after being inspired by the 80's fashion era.With worldwide designers such as Vivienne Westwood, Calvin Klein and Giorgio Armani making it big at that time, it would be hard to not be!


The 80's were full of luminous colours&crazy lycra who couldn't LOVE 'em!


Here are my three favourite looks from the PF14 (PreFall collection)..





Let me know your opinions on his latest collection and be sure to watch out for it at fashion week.

Enjoy fashion week!

W x





I do not own the rights to any of these photos!



2 comments:

  1. Nice taste in fashion Miss Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Electronic cigarettes don't produce smoke smell, something that cannot happen with tobacco cigarette smoking. What you breathe out is pure, odorless water vapor Tobacco Shop. Instead of foul smell Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, electronic cigarettes may actually be made to have fragrance. Electronic cigarette manufacturers sometimes add flavoring to E-Liquid Newport Cigarettes Website, which can exude nice smell. Different flavors can be added to E-Liquid to suit every smoker's preferences Marlboro Cigarettes. You won't hear anybody complaining about your smoking if your "smoke" actually smells like fresh fruit Tobacco Store.

    ReplyDelete